I am currently testing iAd on my Iphone 5s and everything works fine, beside off the fact that the Add is green. It pops up after some seconds and NSLog says Ad was received, but it’s green in The simulator it works fine but on the iphone it’s green… What can i do? Thanks in advance! Julian
The process to develop an iPhone app is not as hard as one might think. The entry into the app store has been opened up to many new types of develope...
Top 10 Ways to Develop an iphone/ipad app without a Mac #1. Code in Java For Java developers, there is a workaround: XMLVM. XMLVM cross-compiles byte...
Smartphone Application Ideas: Getting Started Smartphone application developers are constantly on the move. And since overzealous developers stick ...
Most Viewed Apps
- High Traffic Conference Directory for Sale (24,200 views)
- Tiny Wheels Source Code!! Spent Thousands on development!! (18,601 views)
- iShapemyShape Health & Fitness App for Sale (860 views)
- Photo-sharing app (393 views)
- IOS/ANDROID APP: The Tapping Dead for sale! (112 views)