- App Category?: Games
- What platform does the app run on?: Apple
- License Type: White Label Use (Re-skin)
- Which Language was used to Develop?: Objective C
- Company Website: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/games-for-girls-dress-up/id562535773?mt=8
- What year was the app launched: 2012
- Average Downloads per Month: 10000+
- How many reviews the app has: 1-100
- Gross Revenue generated per month: $5000-$10000
- Net Profit per Month: $5000-$10000
- Total number of App Dowloads: 20001-50000
- Domain name or Website Included?: no
- Facebook Account Included?: No
- Twitter Account Included?: No
- Country: United States
- City: Wilmington
- State: Delaware
- Zip/Postal Code: 19808
- Help Buyer with transfer and submittal to App Store?: negotiable
- Consider Business Partnership Relationship: yes
- Available for Freelance Work?: N/A
- Listed: May 2, 2013 9:20 AM
- Expires: 283 days, 12 hours
Reasons for Selling
Need funds for my next app development, so decided to let someone re-skin this game for their own benefit.
Reality check: I spent over $3,000 on this code and you'll get it for $275. I am also busy with re-writing this same code in Unity 3D, so that I can publish the game then on all known platforms in one go (iOS, Android, Amazon, Facebook...). I will commit to deliver the code once done to everyone who bought this code from me now. So you are really getting a great deal as this step/upgrade to the code alone will cost me about $4,000 and you will get it for free!!! I will however sell ONLY 10 of these licences all together and there is ONLY 3 left that will come with Unity 3D deal.
3,000 – 6,000 downloads per DAY :))))
Get your hands on your own Dress Up source code! It’s so easy to change the main theme and make a whole range of different looking dress up applications (bridal, princess, rock stars, etc…)
The main differentiator between other dress up games and this one is that you can dress Yourself up, or your friends and not just the models included. With built in social factor, it brings infinite potential for growth!
Format: Universal iOS native code (iPhone and iPad).
Games For Girls Dress Up is so unique as it allows you to dress up 3 gorgeous models or use images from your own library. Dressing up yourself or your friends has never been easier! It has built in ads and in app purchases that needs to be enabled and linked to your own app store account.
-Loads of Fun for kids and grownups!
-Thousands of clothes variations – from swimsuits to bridal
-Dress Up one of our 3 beautiful Models
-Apply all sorts of Special Effects and try different Frames!
-Dress Up your own images: take your own photo and try on all the clothes!
-Take photos of your friends and make them look great or totally embarrass them :))))) … and then…
-Share your creations via FaceBook, Twitter or Email
-Direct contact to Games For Girl, LLC support team within the App
To see a video demonstration of this game, go to: http://youtu.be/xVo_-8W3VHk
Get started with your own dress up game now. Source Code includes all you need to monetize!!!
1) Integrated ads
2) InApp purchase (needs to be enabled and linked to your own account)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! PS: The price is for the code only, you will have my full project but must change graphics/feel and look You are welcome to keep the dressing up items/clothes.
At the moment, with zero advertising I have 1,500 – 4,000 downloads per day which is about $6,000 per month profit.
Reality check: I spent over $3,000 on this code and you’ll get it for $275. I am also busy with re-writing this same code in Unity 3D, so that I can publish the game then on all known platforms in one go (iOS, Android, Amazon, Facebook…). I will commit to deliver the code once done to first 10 people who bought this code from me now. So you are really getting a great deal as this step/upgrade to the code alone will cost me about $4,000 and you will get it for free!!! I will however sell ONLY 10 of these licences all together and there is ONLY 3 left that will come with Unity 3D deal.
Universe applauds action – take action now and invest in the proven concept that works!
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Place a Badge on your Website
Publicize your listing by posting this badge on your site
Copy and past the code below
- Mike Donald on lot of 200 GAMES/APPS – COMPLETE SOURCE CODES
- Joe Fisher on lot of 200 GAMES/APPS – COMPLETE SOURCE CODES
- germain#winning on Shark Attacks! Game *DONT MISS* iOS 4-6 iPhone 5 Compatible. Universal iOS App
Popular Ads Overall
- Fruit Ninja (4,683 views)
- ****Successful iPhone Game - Swipe Jump - Best Offer**** (3,824 views)
- Very Hot Source Code - Multiplayer and iPhone 5 optimized! (3,206 views)
- High Traffic Conference Directory for Sale (2,758 views)
- justfinance.org | Finance News for the 99% of Us.© (2,667 views)
- Tiny Wheels Source Code!! Spent Thousands on development!! (2,279 views)
- QR Code Scanner - scan QR-Codes very quickly (2,230 views)
- DRESS UP (2,169 views)
- Body Compass App for Sale (2,052 views)
- Gravitarium2 (1,842 views)
- How to get android phone browser from remembering ur login? May 23, 2013I have a galaxy s android phone n when i log into facebook it shows my login info, almost like its remembering it. how can i get my phone to not do that Where under settungs would i find that? No tags for this post. Related posts No related posts.The post How to get android phone browser from remembering ur login? appeared first on sellmyapplication.com | De […]
- How do I extend my internal phone memory to sdcard on my Android phone? May 23, 2013I’m running out of internal memory on my Android phone because some applications force to install on my phone internal memory. No tags for this post. Related posts No related posts.The post How do I extend my internal phone memory to sdcard on my Android phone? appeared first on sellmyapplication.com | Developer Forums. […]
- How do you make android to pc video calls? May 22, 2013My friend has an Android Epic..first she tried yahoo..it just had voice calling..the video icon didnt light up. Then I told her to try oovoo cause i read about it and it says it supports it. When she tried that it said network error occured. So is there any video calling messanger that supports both [...]The post How do you make android to pc video calls? ap […]