Yes! You will want to make sure you have a method for buyers to test your application before they purchase. Tools like http://testflightapp.com will allow you to distribute your app to potential buyers so they can run it for themselves. Other methods could include generating a youtube video or setting up a web conference where they can watch your desktop or control your app remotely. This will be up to the buyer and seller to organize so each feels comfortable with the product that is being bought or sold.
Online Gaming To Be Worth $100 Billion In 2017 Because of the proliferation of smartphones, Gaming Club expects online mobile gaming to be worth at least $100 ...
Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean Review Androids Jelly Bean has a lot to offer and is said to be the most stable Android OS yet. So what happens when it’s paired...
Healthcare Changes Due To Mobile Technology With the popularity of the smart phone, it is not surprising to find a lot of applications specifically f...
Most Viewed Apps
- Fruit Ninja (4,688 views)
- ****Successful iPhone Game - Swipe Jump - Best Offer**** (3,830 views)
- Very Hot Source Code - Multiplayer and iPhone 5 optimized! (3,214 views)
- High Traffic Conference Directory for Sale (2,766 views)
- justfinance.org | Finance News for the 99% of Us.© (2,670 views)
- Tiny Wheels Source Code!! Spent Thousands on development!! (2,279 views)
- QR Code Scanner - scan QR-Codes very quickly (2,234 views)
- DRESS UP (2,178 views)
- Body Compass App for Sale (2,054 views)
- Gravitarium2 (1,842 views)